68A Rapid Drive, MCCRACKEN
Reduced - Townhouse with Magnificent Golf Course Views - OPTION TO BUY ONE OR TWO!!
The beautiful sandstone block is just the beginning of the features contained in this stunning 2 storey town house, perfectly situated to capture the golf course panorama.
• Downstairs, a welcoming entrance hall which draws you through the home and straight to the view.
• Master bedroom with en suite & walk through robe.
• Open plan family room with incorporated meals area.
• Designer kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, glass splash backs and quality appliances.
• Gorgeous timber floors which add character and warmth.
• Laundry and 2nd downstairs wc for convenience.
• Sliding door to outdoor areas which are paved and landscaped and very easy to maintain with rear pool fencing and direct access to the golf course.
• An open lounge/rumpus room leading to balcony with an elevated view over the course - long sweeping fairways provide for hours of visual entertainment.
• 3 more double bedrooms with built in robes and the main bathroom - modern in features and crisp whites and earthy browns.
One of only 2, 68a takes pride of place on Rapid Drive and is only a short stroll to the McCracken Country Club for a bistro meal, drinks with friends, gym/pool or a game of golf.
Option to purchase both, live in one and run the other as a holiday home or provide golf packages - how easy would it be to manage when you live next door?
Make your appointment today - some notice is required - thank you in advance.
Suggested Holiday Rental Prices - (Beachhouse Holiday Rentals)
New Year: $2000 p/week
Dec/Jan: $2000 p/week
Easter: $250 p/night (min 4x nights)
Holidays: $1500 p/week
Off Peak: $1100 p/week
Overnight: $200 p/night (min 2x nights)
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed