46 Bailey Road, MIDDLETON
Is Middleton calling you? Is it the surf or the whales?
Located just 4 streets back from the beachfront, this renovated abode would make the perfect retirement, holiday or investment home.
• Huge master suite with new ensuite and 2, yes 2!!, walk in robes, bay window and ceiling fan
• L shaped lounge and dining, immaculate with bay window to the front and sliding door to entertaining at rear
• Family room, beautifully tiled with carpet square for warmth
• Renovated kitchen with stone bench top, ample cupboard & bench space, dishwasher, ceran hotplate and UB oven
• Bedroom 2 & 3 have built in robes and are serviced by the main 3way bathroom as looking stunning
• Entertaining area has a gable roof, is fully paved and has sliding access doors from the family and dining rooms
• Large back garden providing room for kids & pets to play, a vege patch and fruit trees
• Single drive through carport under the main roof which leads to a double garage at rear
• Other inclusions SS RC AC, tool shed, delightful landscaped gardens, 12 solar panels, puratap and watering system through the lawn.
The home is immaculate from the front kerb to the back fence and the current owners have lovingly renovated and maintained it. Fortunately for you it is time for them to move on and for you to take advantage of their hard work and all that Middleton has to offer especially those renowned surf beaches.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed