6 WEST TERRACE, STRATHALBYN
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 19/8/2017, 1:00pm to 2:00pm
A Grand and Timeless sandstone Bungalow
A beautiful reminder of yesteryear with all of todays modern comforts. Circa 1900s set on a glorious 2376m² of cottage gardens, in one of Strathalbyns most sought after streets. Grandeur abounds throughout this gorgeous character home.
• Ornate fireplaces, High ceilings, Double sized rooms, lead-light windows,
• Wine cellar,
• Country style kitchen with polished wooden floors,
• A flexible floor plan offering four generously proportioned bedrooms,
• Formal lounge and separate formal dining - make the rooms what you will, it is yours to decide.
• 4 bay garage, 2 car garage with home office/teenage retreat ,
• Gazebo, Outdoor entertaining area, Garden shed, 20,000 gallon rain water tanks,
• Solar power , Gas Heating , Ducted heating and cooling, Split system in the home office or teenage retreat
All of this within walking distance to all of Strathalbyns shops, schools and transport. Only 15 minutes out of Mt Barker and 50 minutes to Adelaide CBD.
A rare chance to acquire a residence of this calibre in the historic township of Strathalbyn.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),wine cellar
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed