1036 Hindmarsh Tiers Road, HINDMARSH TIERS
Land Area 11.5 acres
"Chestnut Grove" Attractive acreage of appeal, location & potential on 4.6ha (11.5acs).
Surrounded by rolling hills, lush irrigated pastures & high quality dairy properties, this property is an eye catching gem ripe for the picking. Neat & well organised with excellent infrastructure already in place & that 'good feel' that money just cant buy. Rich productive soils that could grow anything & seductive rural views make this the ultimate lifestyle changer. All this & more perfectly positioned in the heart of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- New colour-bond shed (100m2) with bathroom & envirocycle waste-water system.
- 3 phase power connected to the property.
- Excellent as new fencing to 3 paddocks.
- Original farm house (not habitable currently) - renovate or rebuild.
- 1/2 acre vineyard with an assortment of olive, chestnut & walnut trees.
- SA mains water & ultra reliable 825mm rainfall belt.
- The tranquil Hindmarsh Creek on the Northern boundary.
- Located approx. 10kms to Myponga, 15kms to Victor Harbor & approx. 65kms to Adelaide GPO.
"Be inspired by the lifestyle opportunities & surrounding beauty of Chestnut Grove & Hindmarsh Tiers."
Allotment 50 - DP 88305.
Hundred - Encounter Bay.
Zone - Primary Production - Watershed Protection (Mt Lofty Ranges).
Council area - Victor Harbor.
Land area - 4.660ha (11.5acs).
Council rates (inc ESL) - $1,686.75.
Paul Clifford 0427 796 144 & Heidi Zitterbart 0410 572 208
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed