583 (Lot 9) Ashbourne Road, STRATHALBYN
Land Area 77 acres
Open For Inspection:
Sunday, 18/2/2018, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
The Great Australian Dream
77 acres (31.23 HA) of Prime cropping and Grazing land with well-established pastures. Build your dream home and be in awe of the panoramic views from all aspects.
Features of this amazing property include:
• Spring fed creek
• Large gums
• Dam Approx. 2 Megs
• 15m x 9m shed with paved flooring and mezzanine floor 6m x 3M
• Power running through the property.
• Fenced into 8 Paddocks, new ring lock barb-wire, water to 7 paddocks
• Views to lake Alexandrina
• 5Ha In Oaten Hay producing approx. 73 round bales per annum
• Rainfall approx.26 Inches
• 22,000 litre header tank pumped from the dam
• 125,000 litre rainwater tank. Attached to main shed
• Currently running 250 sheep.
Properties like these rarely enter the market place. Don't miss out.
|Fencing:||Fenced Into 8 Paddocks , 7 Paddocks water fed . New fencing of Spring fed creek Large gums Power running through the property. Fenced into 8 Paddocks, new ring lock barb-wire, water to 7 paddocks Views to lake Alexandrina|
|Irrigation:||22'000 litre header tank pumped from the dam 125,000 litre rainwater tank. Attached to main shed Dam Approx. 2 Megs|
|General Comments:||Post Office Boxes are available in Strathalbyn On Commercial Street|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed