Bring the family - the kids will love it.The facade will intrigue you - the rest will impress you.
I loved this home from the minute I pulled up - located just a wee stroll to Starfish Park (park and playground) for the kids or the adjacent aquatics centre, this could be position perfect for you and your family.
The facade is modern and uses a mix of render and weatherboard to offer a resort type feel, coupled with a gorgeous low maintenance garden, I'm sure it will be enough to intrigue you further.
Inside you will discover:
• Formal lounge at the front of the home, a great parent's retreat adjacent the master suite
• Master bedroom with en suite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
• Lovely wide hallway with stunning timber floor which flows beautifully through the home
• Central galley style kitchen with large island breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, gas cooking, pantry & dishwasher. Open plan meals and family rooms all come together at this point
• Spacious back garden with alfresco dining, gorgeous hill views, room for children and pets, cubby house and don't forget the trampoline
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and serviced by the 3 way main bathroom
• Family laundry with bench space and overhead cupboards
• Other features include a split system reverse cycle air conditioner, solar panels, fully fenced, retained and landscaped
All in all a beautiful light, fresh home created from earthy tones and natural finishes. A modern day family abode that is close to shops, schools and sporting facilities. Make an appointment today - I'd love to show you around.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 540sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Formal Lounge
- Adjacent Starfish Park playground and park facilities